Like Christian Books?

by Brenna Stull | 8:26 AM in , , |

Cristian Book Expo 2009
Thousands of people will be heading to Dallas next week for a great opportunity in Christian publishing. I encourage you to come. Readers and writers alike can benefit from all that is being offered through the Christian Book Expo, held at the Dallas Convention Center March 20-22, 2009.

Thousands of books will be on the exhibit floor, along with their authors. One hundred fifty workshops are available. An extravagant KidZone offers fun for the children, too. Special evening events with speakers such as Max Lucado and Thelma Wells will also be held.

At http://www.christianbookexpo.com/, enter the code "cbe5off" to get $5 off the regular ticket price, making it only $24 a day for a whole day-full of opportunities.

I will be signing my Coach Mom books at the New Hope Publishers booth on Friday 5-5:45 p.m. and also Saturday morning at 9 a.m. I hope to see you there!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

  1. Debbie Petras on March 15, 2009 at 7:07 AM

    Brenna, I found your name on the list of authors who will be at the Book Expo. I have a good blogging friend who will be there so I'll make sure she stops by to say hello to you. I have a blog too!!! You must visit me at Heart Choices. I miss seeing you at North Phoenix. But let's connect on Facebook and I do twitter too as Panda444. Hugs to you!!!

     
  2. Brenna Stull on March 30, 2009 at 8:44 AM

    Thanks, Debbie, for saying hello. I'll visit your blog, and glad we've connected on FB. Blessings!